When considering a security camera system, you need to decide:
- What is the purpose of the system and what do I reasonably expect from it?
- Do I want only live video or do I want to record?
- Do I want to set up a local recorder, or record to the 'cloud'?
- Or is a wireless / WIFI camera a better choice (the only choice?)
- Where will I place the cameras and what view do I need?
KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE
A home security camera is a great way to keep an eye on family - younger kids or older adults who wish to stay independent. Sometimes it's just fun to use a pet cam to see what the family pet does when you're not home. Keep an eye on the cottage, boats and remote properties when you're away.
WIRED VS WIRELESS